S&P provide a high level of service and is all in-house.
Supported living directly works with Social & Care Workers to support the needs of young people aged 16-18 and 18+
Our Support and Provide services
The overall aim of our Support & Provide service is to ensure that a high standard of supported living accommodation and/or floating support is provided.
In order to achieve our aims we provide:
- A safe and homely environment
- A person centred approach with client’s wishes, views and feelings taken into account
- The development of multi-skilled and highly trained staff team
- Efficient management and supervision of staff team
- The use of an effective key work system
- Placement planning and risk assessment
This is delivered by working in partnership with local authorities, social services and other agencies to provide a comprehensive package of services to serve residents with varying levels of support needs.