We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
- We want to reassure you that at this time we are well staffed with no worries about our service levels. As such, we do not anticipate any service issues as a result of the current situation.
- We are open our usual hours and available for any queries or concerns on the usual contact numbers.
- If you are a service user or client, please rest assured that we have implemented additional cleaning measures thorought our portfolios to ensure the highest possible standards.
- We are continuing to work closely with all our department headsas the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.
- We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference.
- We have equipped our premises with several hand sanitising stations and are continuing to undertake additional cleaning procedures.
- We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the corona virus infection to not come into work and stay home.
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses, is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.